CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Just a Note

Thanks so much for visting me.

Please leave a comment to say hello or sign up to follow my blog.

Sunday 15 March 2009

First Blog Post

Well I have finally gone and done it and got myself a blog. The hardest part was deciding on a name and one which was available!



I can thank my husband for the name as he is a fan of He-Man and the Masters of the Universe.

Showing our age but never mind - used to love Father Ted as Father Dougal had a He-Man duvet set - wonder if I can find one on ebay!


Will get myself organised and keep this up todate and edited when I can.

Elaine

3 comments:

  1. Hi Elaine,

    Popped over from in love with stamping for a nosey. Congratulations on signing as a demo and good luck with your blog - it looks great so far.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Elaine
    Good luck with your new venture, it will be great fun.
    Now no making me laugh when Iam driving next time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best wishes Elaine for your new demonstratorship. I'm sure you are going to love it! Zoe

    ReplyDelete