CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Just a Note

Thanks so much for visting me.

Please leave a comment to say hello or sign up to follow my blog.

Friday 1 April 2011

New Mini Catalogue Products Now Available

No April Fool today but does anyone remember the saying "a pinch and a punch for the first of the month"?

Anyway, today is the launch of the NEW Mini Catalogue, all I can say is WOW and HURRAY. It contains amazing products including the much awaited Big Shot and dies.

Being a Demonstrator I am able to preorder some of the goodies and play with them, hence I have been a bit sporadic posting lately! Couldn't tear myself away from the dies!!!!!

Come back at 10am when I am taking part in a blog hop. Hopefully the post will work as I have scheduled it as I am at the end of term Easter Service for school.

Click on the link in the side bar to view either a flash version or download a PDF copy.

If you would like your own personal copy of the Mini, please contact me.


Thanks for stopping by.

Happy Stampin'

Elaine

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment