CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Just a Note

Thanks so much for visting me.

Please leave a comment to say hello or sign up to follow my blog.

Saturday 16 January 2010

Another Stand Up Card

As promised yesterday here is the card that I had orginally made for the Funky Friday Challenge. Again based on this idea from SCS.

I mistakenly used Glorious Green instead of Garden green but I quite like the colour combo though.

CLOSED


OPEN


SUPPLIES:
Stamps: Greenhouse Garden, Occasional Greetings, Polka Dot Background
Cardstock: Rose Red, More Mustard, Pretty in Pink, Glorious Green, Whisper White,
Ink: Rose Red, More Mustard, Garden Green, Pretty in Pink
Accessories: Scallop Edge Punch, More Mustard Ribbon

Thanks for stopping by.

Happy Stampin'

Elaine

1 comment:

  1. Hey Elaine - that card is so cool! Love how it pops up and stands...need to know how to do that! Can feel another SU evening coming on...!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete