CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Just a Note

Thanks so much for visting me.

Please leave a comment to say hello or sign up to follow my blog.

Friday 29 January 2010

Funky Friday Challange

I love Fridays. The end of the week and the HOPE of a lie in on Saturday. I say hope as why is it children can sleep in on a week day but are up at the crack of dawn at the weekend?

Anyway onto the Funky Friday Challenge for this week.

We were given a sketch to work with:




Here is mine:




SUPPLIES:
Stamps: Bloomin' with Beauty (thnaks Mum as this is her set!)
Cardstock: Perfect Plum, Barely Banana, Pale Plum, Whisper White
Ink: Black Staz on, Perfect Plum
Paper: Perfect Plum DSP
Accessories: Scallop Edge Punch, Dazzling Diamonds, Scallop edge punch, Oval Punch, Scallop Oval punch, Chalks, blender pens, watercolour crayons, White grosgrain ribbon, dimensionals


Click here to see what the rest of the design team came up with and dont forget to join in the fun.

Tomorrow I am in Alford - hope the snow stays away! Still not organised but will work on that today as I have 2 boys are home as Toby has a bad cough.

Thanks for stopping by.

Happy Stampin'

2 comments:

  1. love what you did with the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great take on their sketch Elaine. there's an award for you on my blog, feel free to ignore it lol

    ReplyDelete