CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Just a Note

Thanks so much for visting me.

Please leave a comment to say hello or sign up to follow my blog.

Friday 5 February 2010

Funky Friday - Hurray the snow has gone!

Well woke up this morning and all our snow has gone - so pleased as I hate slush!

The challenge for this week was a colour combo which I love. Just before I had been sent this I watched QI and Stephen Fry was wearing a night of navy suit, with a pink passion shirt and a yoyo yellow tie so will be making a card with that combo too.



Here is my card using this combo:



SUPPLIES:
Stamps: Good Friend
Cardstock: Basic Black, Whisper White, Summer Sun
Ink: Black Staz on, Pink Passion, Pixie Pink, Ballet Blue, Summer Sun, Versamark
Accessories: Blender pens, Stampin' pastels, dimensionals and of course the Stamp-a-ma-jig

Click here to see what the rest of the design team came up with and dont forget to join in the fun.

I am off to Costco! Hopefully wont come back with too much stuff but it always seems you go there for 1 thing and come out with a trooley load.

Thanks for stopping by.

Happy Stampin'

Elaine

5 comments:

  1. I love your bird especially his tail.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No Elaine... that is absolutely gorgeous - no worries there...I love iy...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card the colours look great! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! Great colours too!

    ReplyDelete