CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Just a Note

Thanks so much for visting me.

Please leave a comment to say hello or sign up to follow my blog.

Friday 25 June 2010

Funky Friday

Hurray it is the end of the week and nearly the end of term. I cant beleive that Toby will be starting P1 in August.


This week's challenge is a sketch one.
Here is my card.
There is no stamping on this card at all.

SUPPLIES

Cardstock: Old Olive, Pink Passion
Simply Scrappin' Sunny Day Kit
Accessories: Old Olive Satin ribbon


Click here to see what the rest of the team came up with.

Thanks for stopping by.

Happy Stampin'

Elaine
xx

3 comments:

  1. I love that scrap booking kit! pretty card elaine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card, just shows you what you can achieve without any stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the bright summery colours. The sketch helped inspire me for one of my teacher cards as well. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete