CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Just a Note

Thanks so much for visting me.

Please leave a comment to say hello or sign up to follow my blog.

Friday 2 July 2010

Teacher's Gifts

Being the end of term, things get a bit hectic so instead of a Funky Friday challenge (see below for more info) I thought I would share with you the gifts that I made for one of the teachers at the school.

The year has passed so quickly, Theo going into P4, Toby P1 and Tristan will be starting Nursery in January. Everyone keeps telling me what will I do with time but i have plenty to keep myself occupied.

I love the Ssunny Day Simply Scrappin' kit. I am amazed at how much you can make with it. The book I made using my BIA and chipboard covers.

Supplies:
Sunny Day Simply Scrappin' Kit
Old Olive Striped Grosgrain ribbon
Rhinestone brads.


Funky Friday readers choice........................

Something completely different this week.................

This week we are challengeing you to find something which inspires you ! which we will then be able to share with every one as part of the weekly challenges...... It could be a theme / image of a theme or a colour combination it's completely up to you....

As always we would love for you to share the image/ theme / colours that you would like to share with us by adding the image to your blog or image hosting site and then leave us a link.

Next thursday starting at 9 am you will be able to vote for your favourites, this is your chance to set a challenge so what are you waiting for????


Thanks for stopping by.

Happy Stampin'

Elaine
xx

1 comment:

  1. Book looks lovely Elaine...I can't wait to do something with all the tweety stuff I got from my party...once Niamh's party is out of the way I will be able to have a proper play!!! Enjoy the holidays...x

    ReplyDelete