CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Just a Note

Thanks so much for visting me.

Please leave a comment to say hello or sign up to follow my blog.

Friday 16 July 2010

Funky Friday Challenge

How come this week has gone so quickly? Just realised that yesterday was Thursday and David was coming down to Elie for the weekend.

This weeks challenge is a colour combo.
Here is my card. I have tried to keep it clean and simple this week. I have managed to use all the colours and one of my favourite sets - Trendy Trees.
SUPPLIES
Stamp Set: Trendy Trees
Cardstock: Chocolate Chip, Whisper White
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Turquoise, Brilliant Blue, Orchid Opulesence
Accessories: Stampamajig, word window punch, dimensionals

Click here to see what the rest of the team came up with.

Thanks for stopping by.

Happy Stamping'

Elaine
xx

2 comments:

  1. Lovely card Elaine - hope you are enjoying your time at your Mum's....x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry on holiday can't enter for next couple of weeks.
    Susy

    ReplyDelete