CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Just a Note

Thanks so much for visting me.

Please leave a comment to say hello or sign up to follow my blog.

Friday 9 July 2010

Funky Friday - Sketch Challenge

Well I am on holiday with the boys in Elie, Fife so the whole of July. My car was packed full yet still managed to cram in some crafting stuff.

I was out playing tennis last night from a friend from school - next year I will have left school 20 years ago. Every time we had to pick up the balls we spent more time chatting and catching up so decided we were better off having a drink - hello wine.

I have got very limited supplies with me and so for the next few weeks will be creating projects using similar supplies.

This week's challenge is a sketch challenge.
Here is my card.
SUPPLIES
Stamp Set: A Rose is a Rose, Sincere Salutations
Cardstock: Kraft - soon to be Crumb Cake, Rich Razzleberry, Melon Mambo, Pretty in Pink,
Whisper White
Ink: Rich Razzleberry, Always Artichoke
Accessories: Scallop Border punch

Click here to see what the rest of the team came up with.

Thanks for stopping by.

Happy Stamping'

Elaine
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment