CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Just a Note

Thanks so much for visting me.

Please leave a comment to say hello or sign up to follow my blog.

Friday 5 November 2010

Stampin' Up! Convention - Post #1

Well I am in London at the moment so have scheduled this post - if it works!!!

We are having a week off from the Funky Friday Challenges so decied to share my swaps with you.

This is the first of my general swaps. This is not quite the colours I used - I replaced the Rich Razzleberry with the NEW Marina Mist.


SUPPLIES:
Stamp Set: Medallion Background, Sincere Salutations
Card: Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Basic Black
Ink: Rich Razzleberry, Black Staz on
Accessories: 5/8" Rich Razzleberry grosgrain ribbon, silver brads, piercing tool, mat pack.


Tonight is the Gala Dinner so when I return I will post some photos of the night.

Thanks for stopping by and come back later for another post of convention swaps.

Happy Stampin'

Elaine

xx

1 comment: