CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Just a Note

Thanks so much for visting me.

Please leave a comment to say hello or sign up to follow my blog.

Friday 29 October 2010

Funky Friday Sketch Challenge

Here is this week's sketch:


Bit of a confession - when looking at the sketch I did not scroll down enough and did not see the bottom bit of it so my item is based on the top part in grey!!!!


SUPPLIES
Stamp Set: Occassional greetings
Cardstock: Pumpkin Pie, Night of Navy, Whisper White
Ink: Pumpkin Pie
Punches: Word Window Punch. Modern label, Large petal punch
Accessories: Night of Navy grosgrain, linen thread, sticky strip

Click here to see what the rest of the team came up with.

This time next week I will be in London at the 2nd Stampin' Up Convention. I have loads to do before then swaps, workshop prep, get nails done, pack, check outfit for the Gala dinner.

Check back and I will be posting pictures of my swaps.

Thanks for stopping by.

Happy Stampin'

Elaine
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment