CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Just a Note

Thanks so much for visting me.

Please leave a comment to say hello or sign up to follow my blog.

Saturday 9 October 2010

Funky Friday - better late than never!!!!!

OK so I am a day late with this week's Funky Friday Challenge so apologies for that. I have been busy though as it is the October holidays and I have cleaned the house top to bottom.

This week is a sketch challenge.
Here is my take on the sketch.
SUPPLIES
Stamp Sets: Ornate flowers, Thank You Kindly
Cardstock: Pear Pizzazz, Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White
Ink: Pumpkin Pie, Stamp 'n' Write Markers Daffodil Delight, Pear Pizzazz, Pumpkin Pie
Accessories: Whisper White Satin, Daffodil Delight Taffeta, Greenhouse Gala Dseigner Paper

Thanks for stopping by.

Happy Stampin'

Elaine

xxx

1 comment:

  1. Just noticed you changed your blog again...very nice - loving the owls!! Have a great Tattie Hols!!!...x

    ReplyDelete