CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Just a Note

Thanks so much for visting me.

Please leave a comment to say hello or sign up to follow my blog.

Friday 1 October 2010

The New Catalogue has finally launched

Been a busy week. My youngest son turned 3 - can someone tell why the last 3 years has flown past?

To add excitment to the week, today is the first day of the NEW 2010-11 Catalogue and there are some AMAZING new offerings - one of my favourite sets is "Make a Monster", cant wait for my order to arrive to have a play.

If you would like to see the new catalogue then click on the link in the side bar or if you would like your own personal copy of the catalogue, how about booking a workshop and you can have one free of charge AND have the chance to play with some of the new goodies available.

If you have made a LONG wish list how about joining a Stamper's 10 Group. I have a couple of spaces left on a new group starting this month - click on the page link above for more details or email to sign up.

Will be back soon with some new products projects .

Thanks for stopping by.

Happy Stampin'

Elaine

No comments:

Post a Comment