CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Just a Note

Thanks so much for visting me.

Please leave a comment to say hello or sign up to follow my blog.

Friday 15 October 2010

Funky Friday - Halloween Theme

It is the middle of the October holidays for us here so am trying to get a few bits done whilst on holiday at my Mum's - kind of lose track of the days when here but I remembered the challenge this week.

I was really pleased that it was a Halloween challenge as I got to use my new favorite set from the NEW catalogue.
SUPPLIES
Stamps: Make a Monster, Tiny TAgs
Cardstock: Tangerine Tango, Whisper White
Ink:Black Staz on
Accessories: Water Colour Pencils, blender pen, Rich Razzleberry 1/4" grosgrain ribbon, Stampamajig, Cropodile.

I am working on lots of swaps for Convention which is in a few weeks time - looking forward to catching up with lots of other demos new and old - well ones i met last convention.

Thanks for stopping by.

Happy Stampin'

Elaine

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment