CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Just a Note

Thanks so much for visting me.

Please leave a comment to say hello or sign up to follow my blog.

Friday 12 March 2010

Funky Friday Challenge Time

Hurray Friday again. This week has flown past. I am off later tonight to Glasgow for a Stampin' Up training day. What a laugh we will have driving down. Just hope I dont forget anything for tomorrow.

This week is a sketch challene:




This is an A4 card as I was commissioned to made a birthday card large enough for 100 people to sign!



SUPPLIES:
Stamps: Baroque Motifs, Happy Everything
Cardstock: Basic Grey, Sage Shadow, Apricot Appeal
Ink: Basic Grey, Sage Shadow, Apricot Appeal
DSP: Nouveau Chic
Accessories: Rhinestone Brad, Boho blossom punch, pretties kit

Click here to see what the rest of the design team came up with and dont forget to join in the fun.

Will post on my return what I made for swapping and my demo choice item.

Thanks for stopping by.

Happy Stampin'

Elaine

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the card Elaine - it's gorgeous... a blog post, facebook post and cleaning the car -= you are organised today...lol...xoxo

    ReplyDelete