CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Just a Note

Thanks so much for visting me.

Please leave a comment to say hello or sign up to follow my blog.

Thursday 25 March 2010

Mini Catalogue Sneak Peak - Number 1

The New Mini Catalogue launches on 1st April so i am on the countdown - 6 days to go.

I would like to share a card I designed using one of the brand news sets. This is exclusive to the UK and Europe markets at the moment - the US dont have it yet and is such a cute set. In addition, there are some other products available that co-ordinate perfectly.

SUPPLIES:
Stamps: My Sweet Pea, Hello Again
Cardstock: Pumpkin Pie, Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, Whisper White
Ink: Pretty in Pink, Rose Red, Pumpkin Pie, Taken with Teal, Old Olive
Stamp 'n' write markers: Chocoate Chip, Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive
DSP: Sweet Pea (brand new in the Mini Catalogue)
Accessories: Paper Snips, Stampamajig, Eart Elements brads

If you would like to receive your FREE copy of the New Mini Catalgoue, please get in touch.

If you would like to host a workshop and see even more NEW goodies I have a few dates left for April and May. If you host a workshop there are lots of benefits such as free stamp sets and free merchandise from the catalgoues. If you would like to know more contact me.

Dont forget to come back tomorrow for the Funky Friday Challenge and on Sunday 28th I am celebrating my birthday by taking part in a Mini Catalogue blog hop so you will able to see LOADS of gorgeous creations from the NEW MINI CATALOGUE. (Can you tell I am excited?)

Thanks for stopping by.

Happy Stampin'

Elaine

2 comments:

  1. I just received my new mini catty and LOVE it all!!!
    So much to buy and so little money haha
    Lesley x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I have seen this somewhere, oh I know the photo is on my phone;)
    Very cute..

    ReplyDelete