CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Just a Note

Thanks so much for visting me.

Please leave a comment to say hello or sign up to follow my blog.

Monday 9 November 2009

Convention #2

I have been so inspired by so many wonderful demos and there fab blogs that I WILL make more of an effort to post - how long does it take - not long really.

Here are is the first of my organised convention swaps that I did.

This is my DPS swap. I was really pleased with the way it turned out. Love my wheels and mitred corners. Hope you like it too.



This is with it open.


Check back for my 3d item swap.

Happy Stampin'

Elaine

4 comments:

  1. This is so cool! love what you've done with that set!

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks fantastic Elaine, glad you enjoyed yourself, wish I had been there
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is super cute, do you have instructions?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Leanna never thought to so some but will work on them and send them to you.

    ReplyDelete