CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Just a Note

Thanks so much for visting me.

Please leave a comment to say hello or sign up to follow my blog.

Wednesday 18 November 2009

Why Why Why

Why are children ill when you have SO much to do?

Poor Toby was not well Monday night and due to school regulatations he has to stay off 48 hours - hurray he goes back tomorrow.

I am all organised for our Christmas Extravaganza on Saturday - you are in for real treat with 4 mini classes for £15.

There a some places left for the Christmas Stamp Camp on Saturday 28th November - £40 for the whole day. This includes a free set of stamps and all supplies required.

Contact me of you would like to join us for the fun.

Happy Stampin'

Elaine

1 comment:

  1. Hope Toby is better now... Have kept Niamh of today, she is better so it was more for my convenience than anything as Libby is of poorly today and that would have meant taking her out to drop and pick up Niamh from nursery - the older two can walk themselves there and back... I have also woken up with a stinking headache...Have a good day...x

    ReplyDelete