CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Just a Note

Thanks so much for visting me.

Please leave a comment to say hello or sign up to follow my blog.

Tuesday 10 November 2009

Convention #3

This is the 3D swap I made for thr group I was in.



It is a coaster using the new Bella Bleu Design Series Paper, Kraft card, taffeta ribbon, loads of letters, Not Quite Navy cardstock and the Bella's Bloom stamp set. The monogram chipboard was stamped with the new Bella Toile background stamp.

These products are fast becoming some of my favorites.


Here is a piccie of my card candy swap I did.

I used baroque motifis and really liked the challenge of trying to come up with toppers.

Hope you like it too.

In return I got fabulous swaps.

Check back for more - will post some photos of our trip.

Happy Stampin'

Elaine

1 comment: