CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Just a Note

Thanks so much for visting me.

Please leave a comment to say hello or sign up to follow my blog.

Friday 23 April 2010

Funky Friday Challenge Time

This weeks sketch challenge was set by Rosina


Here is my card. I think that Vintage Vogue is becoming one of my favourite stamp sets. It is really versatile - amazing what you can do with one set. it has the added advantage of having a co-ordinating wheel. The colours I have used are retiring exept for Elegant Eggplant and will be quite sad to see them go but on the other hand very excited that we are getting NEW colours.


SUPPLIES
Stamp Sets: Vintage Vogue, Very Vintage Wheel
Cardstock: Elegant Eggplant, Mellow Moss, Pale Plum, Whisper White
Ink: Pale Plum, Elegant Eggplant
Accessories: Mellow Moss taffeta ribbon, Ice Rhinestone brads, Frost shimmer paint

The flowers have been done with the rock 'n' roll technique. Ink up with a lighter colour first then roll the stamp around the edges on a darker colour.

Click here to see what the rest of the team came up with. It would be great if you would join in the challenge.

I am off to a workshop this morning for a friend and then will spend the rest of the day preparing for my BIG Stampin' Up! Day in Elie, Fife. If you know anyone in the East Neuk, let them know about my day.

Thanks for stopping by.

Happy Stampin'

Elaine
xx

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Elaine - I love the colours of this one...have agreat weekend...xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really like that plum colour, perfect teamed with the green. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this card, there's just enough sparkle to make it really stylish!
    Have a great weekend

    BH x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those colours too, great card.

    ReplyDelete