CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Just a Note

Thanks so much for visting me.

Please leave a comment to say hello or sign up to follow my blog.

Tuesday 6 April 2010

Stampin' Up! Event in the East Neuk of Fife (Elie)


I was brought up in a wee village in the East Neuk of Fife called Elie (just round the coast from St Andrews) and came up to Aberdeen to study at Robert Gordon's University and never left. Now 18 years later I am still here HOWEVER I regularly go back to Elie as my Mum still lives there. It is great visiting during the holidays with the boys as the beach is close to her house and she has a huge garden for them to run around in.

I am so pleased to be able to let you all know that I have arranged a Stampin' Up! Event to be held in Elie - Stampin' Up! comes to the East Neuk of Fife!

WHEN: Sunday 2nd May 2010

WHERE: Toll Green Hall, Elie, FIFE

TIME: Pop in anytime from 11.00am till 3.30pm

Come along and try Stampin' Up! products. I hope to see you there.

Contact me if you would like more information.

Thanks for stopping by.

Happy Stampin'

Elaine
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment