CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Just a Note

Thanks so much for visting me.

Please leave a comment to say hello or sign up to follow my blog.

Wednesday 2 March 2011

Clean and Simple Challenge - FTL 129

Over at Clean and Simple there is a sketch challenge this week and I thought I would join in. Used some of the scraps I have been sorting to make this card.

Once again it uses Wild Wasabi. It is combined with Pretty in Pink and Chocolate Chip. This colour combination is from the Colour Coach which is a great tool. Not only do you get colour swatches but on the back of each one is 2 colour combinations to try out.


SUPPLIES:
Stamp Set: Simply Said
Card: Wild Wasabi, Chocolate Chip, Pretty in Pink
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Planter Box rub-ons, Scallop edge border punch, Extra-large oval punch, Pretty in Pink Taffeta ribbon


Thanks for stopping by.

Happy Stampin'

Elaine

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment