CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Just a Note

Thanks so much for visting me.

Please leave a comment to say hello or sign up to follow my blog.

Monday 7 March 2011

Monday Monday

I tried to post yesterday but my computer decided it did not like what I was trying to do!!

This card is based once again on a tutorial by Emma Fewkes.

I have changed the dimensions from her imperial meaurements to metric so check back soon for the dimensions I have used.

It is so nice to try out out a different style of card.


SUPPLIES:
Card: Bashful Blue
Love Stories Simply Scrappin' Kit - available while stocks last
Accessories: Basic Jewels, Pretty in Pink Taffeta ribbon


I have used this simply card as part of this week's Less is More Challenge - Pastels

Thanks for stopping by.

Happy Stampin'

Elaine

xx

5 comments:

  1. Ooooooh, Elaine. I love, love, love this version of the card. Absolutely gorgeous, soft and pretty colours and perfect for your Gran! Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi ELaine
    Thanks for entering our challenge, your card is slightly more decorated than our criteria but I think it works
    Thank you!
    mandi
    "Less si More"

    ReplyDelete
  3. What sweet soft colors. I like the fold you used as well. Makes for a fun, interactive creation.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet! Love the pink and blue combination!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooooooh no white space this week Elaine, but it's a really pretty card, I'm sure Gran will love it!
    The colours are so fresh!
    Thanks for joining us again and we'll see you next time!
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete