CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Just a Note

Thanks so much for visting me.

Please leave a comment to say hello or sign up to follow my blog.

Friday 11 March 2011

Hurray - it's Friday

Just a really quick post today as my pre-order goodies arrived yesterday and I spent the afternoon creating and NEED to get back to them!!!

My craft room has quickly descended into a mess as I keep thinking of new ideas I have to try.

I am trying to keep my cards clean and simple and hope you like this.


SUPPLIES:
Stamp: Sincere Salutations, Sanded background
Ink: Old Olive, Crumb Cake, Early Espresso stamp 'n' write marker
Card: Crumb Cake, Old Olive
DSP: Greenhouse Gala
Accessories: 1 3/4", 1 3/8", 1" circle punches, Rhinestone brads, Daffoldil Delight 5/8" grosgrain ribbon


Thanks for stopping by.

Happy Stampin'

Elaine

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment