CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Just a Note

Thanks so much for visting me.

Please leave a comment to say hello or sign up to follow my blog.

Friday 4 March 2011

Growing Green

I can't believe that it is Friday already - the week has flown past. No post yesterday as I was dashing around the place getting ready for a wee trip to Glasgow tomorrow.

This card uses the hodgepodge hardware which is on offer this month. I have tinted the pearls by using a sponge dauber to dab Elegant Eggplant ink on top.


SUPPLIES
:
Stamp Set: Growing Green, Basic Phrases
Card: Elegant Eggplant, Old Olive, Naturals Ivory
Ink: Old Olive, Elegant Eggplant
Accessories: Hodgepodge hardware, Designer label punch, Basic pearls, 1/8" Old Olive taffeta, Stampin' Pastels, sponge daubers

Thanks for stopping by.

Happy Stampin'

Elaine

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment