CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Just a Note

Thanks so much for visting me.

Please leave a comment to say hello or sign up to follow my blog.

Saturday 26 February 2011

Easter Slider Box

I know that it is probably on the early side but I love the little slider box that i showed you yesterday so wanted to share the Easter box with you. I is big enough to hold a small packet of mini eggs - not shown here as I have yet to buy some!

This was a boy's version and I made a girl's version using So Saffron and Regal Rose. The little bunnies paper is from the Nursery Suite Speciality papers.

SUPPLIES:
Card: Pear Pizzazz, Baja Breeze, Whisper White
Ink: Baja Breeze
DSP: Nursery Suite Speciality
Accessories: 5/8" Whisper White grosgrain ribbon, Corner rounder, sticky strip, Styled Silver hodgepodge hardware, Designer Label large punch

I am working away in the craft room today - trying to tidy up and sort out all the scraps etc that I seem to have found in a box - just wondering what I can do with them?

Thanks for stopping by.

Happy Stampin'

Elaine

xx

4 comments:

  1. How fab! Love your box, never to early to get ready for Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous slider box Elaine ... That rabbit is soooo sweet!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Elaine I didn't check back to see THIS slider box. Wowee, I love it. Isn't that paper just adorable?

    ReplyDelete