CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Just a Note

Thanks so much for visting me.

Please leave a comment to say hello or sign up to follow my blog.

Friday 25 February 2011

Gift Box

This is a gift box that I demonstrated at a recent workshop. It was based on a tutorial I found here by a US SU demonstrator Emma Fewkes.

I have used the NEW fancy flower extra-large punch which is now available to order.

The petals have a faux suede/felt effect which I did by using my bone folder and breaking the fibres of the cardstock - do it enough and the cardstock can be peeled apart.

There is a subtle shimmer to the flowers which was done using Champagne shimmer mist mixed with rubbing alcohol and sprayed over.The cover slides of the box.


SUPPLIES
:
Card: Concord Crush, Peach Parfait, Blushing Bride, Pear Pizzazz
Accessories: Pear Pizzazz Ribbon, Fancy Flower extra-large punch, Two-step bird punch, 5-petal flower extra large punch, Boho Blossoms extra-large punch, corner rounder, Basic Pearls.

Tennis was good last night, felt a bit stiff this morning but off to Zumba tonight - such a great workout.

Thanks for stopping by.

Happy Stampin'

Elaine

xx

3 comments:

  1. Elaine, that's just GORGEOUS! I love it :) Thanks for using my tutorial. Hugs from Michigan! Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous box, thanks for the tutorial link x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous. Thanks for sharing the tutorial...x

    ReplyDelete