CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Just a Note

Thanks so much for visting me.

Please leave a comment to say hello or sign up to follow my blog.

Monday 28 February 2011

Last Day for Sale-a-Bration

The last day of February already.

I love this little trifold card. I think that Wild Wasabi is fast becoming one of my favourtite colours and I am not a green person (more a purple one) as those that know will confirm.

I thought that the paper daisy was a bit plain so
used the Spritzer tool with the Rich Razzleberry Marker so add a bit of interest.

SUPPLIES
:
Stamp Set: SAB - Punch Bunch, Sweet Summer
Card: Wild Wasabi, Rich Razzleberry, Crumb Cake, Whisper White
Ink: Wild Wasabi, Rich Razzleberry
Stampin' Write Marker: Rich Razzleberry
DSP: Subtles Designer Series Paper Pack
Accessories: Paper Daisies, Piercing tool and mat pack, spritzer tool, bone folder, scallop circle punch, 1 3/8" circle punch, 1/4" rich razzleberry grosgrain ribbon, rhinestone jewels, blender pen.


Hope to see you again tomorrow.


Thanks for stopping by.

Happy Stampin'

Elaine

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment