CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Just a Note

Thanks so much for visting me.

Please leave a comment to say hello or sign up to follow my blog.

Thursday 24 February 2011

Well back again!

Been at the gym this morning for a step class - boy was that a work out. Hard but plan to go again next Thursday for more.

This little gift bag is made using the In Colours - they are growing on me and love the combination that I have used here. It only takes 1/2 and A4 sheet to make and it a really quick little gift.


SUPPLIES:
Stamp Set: Love You Much, I {heart} Hearts
Card: Concord Crush, Blushing Bride, Whisper White
Ink: Concord Crush, Blushing Bride, Regal Rose
Stampin' Write Markers: Blushing Bride, Pear Pizazz
Accessories: Blushing Bride Ribbon, Clips selection, Basic Jewel rhinestones, Eyelet border punch.

I am off to play tennis tonight so hope my arms aren't to sore tomorrow so I can blog again.

Thanks for stopping by.

Happy Stampin'

Elaine

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment