CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Just a Note

Thanks so much for visting me.

Please leave a comment to say hello or sign up to follow my blog.

Friday 8 April 2011

Simply Stampin' Challenge - Sketch

There is a new challenge blog - Simply Stampin' Challenge and one of Stampin' Up! Sisters (Sharon) is on the design team so I have joined in this week - although leaving it to the last day to enter is not like me but I am on holiday at my Mum's!!!

It is a sketch challenge this week and I love these as it is great to see how people interpret it.
Here is my entry. Why does inspiration always hit late at night when I am too tired to do anything?

SUPPLIES:
Stamp: Something to Celebrate - new Level 2 Hostess set available in the Mini Catalogue.
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Card: Chocolate Chip, Pear Pizzazz, Whisper White
Dies: Perfect Polka Dots Textured Impression Embossing Folder, Beautiful Wings Embosslits
DSP: Nursery Suite
Accessories:Baja Breeze Seam Binding Ribbon, 13/8" Circle punch, Modern Label Punch, Dimensionals, Sticky Strip


I am hoping that the weather gets better so we can perhaps get to the beach this afternoon.

Thanks for stopping by.

Happy Stampin'

Elaine
xx

10 comments:

  1. This is simply gorgeous Elaine! I love everything about it. I really like how you have used the nursery suite for the scallops and also how you have framed the circle with the seam binding.
    Thanks for taking part in the first Simply Stampin Challenge....x

    PS. I have a huge SU order that also includes that stampin up hostess set - it was delivered today - but at my husband's work! I am desperate for him to come home for lunch LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! I really like the various textures you have created with the embossing. Thanks for entering the Simply Stampin' Challenge.
    Bx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Elaine for joining in the Simply Stampin' Challenge, I love your ribbon rosette, and the butterflies. I've still got a pack of the Nursery Suite and accents, it seems to last forever! Good Luck and Please join us again. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your colour combo Elaine - your ribbon rosette is fab and that level 2 set is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really gorgeous card, I love the embossed butterflies and what you have done with the seam binding ribbon, I shall have to give that a go! Thanks for joining us at the Simply Stampin' Challenge, Niki x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for joining us at Simply Stampin' your card is stunning. Love the ruffled ribbon it looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Elaine! I love the ruffled ribbon too and I "need" that hostess set! Thanks for joining in with the challenge
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving the ribbon rossette style you have going on here! its so sweet and simple! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this card Elaine it is stunnig!!! The rosette is gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  10. A gorgeous card, love the colours and all the textures, lovely!
    Staceyx

    ReplyDelete